Please note that a formal application must be completed in person at our Chestertown and Eden offices
Foreman (Grading) - Eden Office
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the David A. Bramble, Inc's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education - Skills - Knowledge - Qualifications & Experience
3 years Commercial Construction Foreman experience required
• Read specifications, such as blueprints, to determine construction requirements or to plan procedures.
• Estimate material or worker requirements to complete jobs.
• Supervise, coordinate, or schedule the activities of construction or extractive workers.
• Confer with managerial or technical personnel, other departments, or contractors to resolve problems or to coordinate activities.
• Coordinate work activities with other construction project activities.
• Order or requisition materials or supplies.
• Locate, measure, and mark site locations or placement of structures or equipment, using measuring and marking equipment.
• Record information such as personnel, production, or operational data on specified forms or reports.
• Assign work to employees, based on material or worker requirements of specific jobs.
• Provide assistance to workers engaged in construction or extraction activities, using hand tools or other equipment.
• Train workers in construction methods, operation of equipment, safety procedures, or company policies.
• Analyze worker or production problems and recommend solutions, such as improving production methods or implementing motivational plans.
• Arrange for repairs of equipment or machinery.
• Suggest or initiate personnel actions, such as promotions, transfers, or hires.
• Inspect work progress, equipment, or construction sites to verify safety or to ensure that specifications are met
HCSS Heavy Job time card management
DAVID A. BRAMBLE, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER