Please note that a formal application must be completed in person at our Chestertown and Eden offices
Utility Foreman - Eden Office
• Supervise and coordinate daily crew activities with 5-7 construction employees.
• Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, site owners and the general public at all times.
• Perform daily time reports for tracking equipment, labor, and material quantities.
• Observe equipment daily for proper maintenance and operations.
• Follow company, state, and federal safety guidelines to maintain a safe work environment.
• Communicate with site owner daily for scheduling of upcoming activities.
• Identifying hazards associated with task assignments.
• Perform daily housekeeping to maintain a clean jobsite.
• Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record per company minimum standards.
• 5 years minimum experience as a utility foreman.
• Ability to read plans, shoot and understand grades, set up pipe laser, and keep daily actual elevations recorded for as-built purposes.
• Capability of installing proper shoring for excavations up to and over 15 feet in depth.
• Knowledge of safety codes and regulations.
• Ability to install and or repair water, sewer, and storm drain lines.
• Ability to plan, organize, direct, and evaluate the work of others.
• Must be able to pass a drug screening.
• Properly operate all machinery required to complete various tasks.
• Ability to work in adverse weather conditions.
• Ability to wear required personal protective equipment.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds consistently.
DAVID A. BRAMBLE, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER